Purify your indoor air
From Solatube comes the Whole House Fan, which will bring balance to your home’s climate. The Solatube Whole House Fan is an energy-efficient way to regulate the temperature and environment in your home, reduce airborne allergens and dander in your living space, and bring you and your family untold comfort.
Here are some of the benefits of having a Solatube whole house fan installed in your home:
- Fresh air circulates throughout the entire home in minutes
- Quickly cools in hot summer months
- Eliminates stale air in the winter months
- Improves air quality and removes odors
- Creates a healthier home environment
- Extremely quiet fan avoids household disruption
- Helps reduce air conditioning costs
Comfort comes full circle.
Whole house fans will pull the fresh, outside air into your living space through your windows, and push stale, indoor air out through your attic vents.
When you’re running your heater or air conditioner, you’re keeping air trapped in your home. While this is the nature of these appliances, you now have an option that will give your home fresher air, and more energy efficiency. Solatube’s Whole House Fan is a solar-powered ventilation fan that pulls stagnant air through the attic and pushes it outside. What’s left is fresh air that’s far more comfortable, healthy, and of a much higher quality.
Clean winter air. Healthier home.
During the colder months, the air you seal in your home tends to get stale and full of impurities and odors. (Sorry, it's true.) Solatube's Whole House Fan can quickly move that dirty air out of your house and replace it with clean, fesh air. (So quickly that it won't even make your house cold.) This means you and your family stay healthier and feel better throughout the season.
Cooler and fresher. All day. All summer.
During the warmer months, using the Solatube Whole House Fan not only cools the air in your house, but also the structure and contents. This helps cool the home and attic by up to 30 degrees, and sometimes more, allowing them to stay much cooler the following day the principle of Thermal Mass Cooling. So overall costs to keep the home cool and dramatically reduced, especially as compared to air conditioning.
- Brushless Motor: for long-lasting strength and energy-efficient operation
- Powder Coated Metal Fan Blade: for durability and rust-proof operation
- 5-Blade Fan: for smoother airflow
- Insulated Ducting: for quiet cooling
- No Visible Vent Fasteners: for a clean and modern look
- Easily Removable & Dishwasher-Safe Intake Grill: for quick and easy cleaning
We have four models that can be used alone or combined to cover all the zones in your house. Our Certified Installation Consultants can help you choose the right configurations with a free in-home consultation, with absolutely no obligation to purchase.
As a Solatube Premier Dealer, we have been installing tubular daylighting systems and solar attic fans for years. And now we’re creating even more relaxing and refreshing environments for our customers with whole house fans.
- Free in-home consultation
- No structural modifications to your home
- 2 hours to install
Let us upgrade your ventilation requirements with a SolarStar Attic Fan. Contact us for more info.
If you’re ready to look into installing a Solatube Whole House Fan in your home, we want to make it even easier for you.
For a limited time, you can get half off your installation costs. Call us for a free consultation and get on your way to a cooler, more refreshing and healthier home.